Here are a few things that I took from the show today and I would love to share with you. if you are in a different time zone and have a moment to watch today's episode, I encourage you to curl up with a cup of tea and watch it.
I am so grateful to all of those individuals who responded to my blog entries in the past few days. I have wept silently with gratitude. Please keep sharing your stories with me and with this community. It is so uplifting!!!!
Here are my notes from the show today. I plan to write some more entries on some of these themes but for now, I just want to share and be grateful. Please excuse the typos. I was typing quickly and trying catch everything.
- Spirituality is the essence of everything.
- It is important to grieve your losses. Otherwise you just cover it over with a scar and thet pain and grief festers inside.
- Grief can/will trigger a spiritual awakening if you are open to it and open to truly experiencing the pain and resultant growth.
- Hospice care can be extraordinarily helpful for people who have lost a love one.
- The spiritual path is using your self in service.
- when you have experienced a dark night and you have been helped by someone else in the midst of it. The you have a genuine authentic desire to give back. That is a blessing.
- When service comes from that open, honest vulnerable heart there is nothing else like it.
- Being still helps you to tap into your best self.
- spirituality has to be practiced.
- Stop, take a breath and be still in side. Meditation and contemplation.
- In seeking a spiritual path do one of 3 things; Be in nature; connect with the arts; connect with ritual
- It is in moments of serenity and stillness that we experience some much larger, transcendent, cosmic than we are.
- Meditation can be key; Carve out one minute a day and go into the stillness. Increase it by a minute a month. This gives you an opportunity to listen to your inner voice, your intuition and guidance on how to make decisions.
- Look for the message in every problem. Problems come our way.
- Instead of fighting them ask them, "what are you here to teach me, what's your message".
- The world is rich with messages if you approach problems as your friend.
- Find like minded friends who are sharing your spiritual path because sharing your spiritual path helps.
- The bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered "I am there". Find friends and support, this helps.
- Pay attention to your life; it is speaking to you all the time.
- Each of us are powerful energy fields/ forces, drawing into our lives what we need to grow ourselves up and out and closer to spirit.
- There is nothing happening out of order with you. Everything is there, every experience you has a message for growth. pay attention to your life, it is speaking to you.
- Get clear and still, your soul is full and has so much to teach you, this will help you tap into your best life.
- Everyone has the ability to be spiritual to be well authentic beings. When they they wake up they wake to the ir soul and have the opportunity to bump into love, compassion, beauty, real peace and real joy. That begins to be where they live their lives from.
- Real authentic beings, that have a tremendous amount of meaning in their lives.
- You begin to notice what you have in life that you are grateful for. When you begin to look at life through a lense of gratitude you don't see as many obstacles, hinderances or challenges, you begin to see opportunity, possiblities, potential. You become more open.
- You become an open vehicle for more inspiration, wisdom and guidance coming from the spiritual part of your being.
- Through spirituality individuals are waking up to a dimension of their being or their soul.
- Looking at life through the lense of gratitude is key to our perspective.
With much love and gratitude,